GPC Asia Pacific, through its historical businesses, has been an integral part of the Australian and New Zealand automotive industry for nearly 100 years. As such, our huge team contributes to (and benefits from) an enormous store of knowledge, experience and traditional customer service. Our environment provides genuine opportunities for anyone who shares our passion and is keen to join a growing company where they can make a real impact. Not least, our connections across Asia Pacific and worldwide mean that your best career is genuinely here.
Why choose GPC Asia Pacific
- Scale and opportunity – we’re the biggest and best in our region
- Stability and security (our average tenure is around 9.5 years)
- Inclusive, team-oriented leadership
- Talent recognition and mentoring
- Genuine national and international career development opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Being part of a values driven business, working with aligned and engaged team members
GPC Asia Pacific at a glance
GPC Asia Pacific is a diversified organisation made up of substantial head office functions and now more than 28 acquired businesses since September 2013, the largest of which is Repco Australia. Though our branded businesses might be quite different from one another in size and function, they all share a passion for the automotive aftermarket industry and a commitment to providing genuinely better customer service. Each of our brands fulfils a vital role in our market leadership and expansive outlook across the Asia Pacific region.
- Support functions include Merchandise, marketing, procurement, inventory management, property, finance, IT, legal, HR and a wide range of administrative support
- Our trade brands service more than 30,000 independent and chain mechanical workshops across Australia and New Zealand
- Our retailers provide hundreds of thousands of parts and genuine OE alternatives to countless vehicle enthusiasts
- We’re also involved with keeping the mining and industrial industries moving with parts, service and logistics support
From training and development to supportive employee assistance programs, we’re constantly investing in the success of our people, practices and places.
GPC Asia Pacific is embedded in the automotive repair and parts replacement industry, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Just ask our Repco Australia Executive General Manager (Sales and Operations), who began working with us more than a quarter of a century ago as a delivery driver. When you join GPC Asia Pacific, you become part of a network of more than 6000 dedicated and professional team members with wonderfully diverse backgrounds, training, skills and experience. Our huge range of functional areas really show that that your best career opportunities are genuinely here.
|Corporate||Think: accounting, finance, management, HR, IT, legal, merchandise, marketing, procurement|
|Trade, retail and sales||Think: sales, store management, sales reps, customer relationship management, business development, retail excellence, parts interpreting, administration|
|Warehousing and distribution||Think: inventory control, demand planning, manufacturing, production, safety, quality assurance, packing and picking|
|Transport and logistics||Think: delivery drivers, logistics, load shifting, warehousing|